Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Reflections...





Well, the holidays are my most favorite time of year...They also make me a little sad thinking about family that aren't here anymore and are cherished and truly missed...I was very close with my granny and pa May and I miss them SO much. I really want my kids to have that closeness that I had. I'm posting these pics b/c it's so funny to watch Brady and all the funny things he does...For starters - he LOVES looking at all the pictures that are up in our house (and there are a ton)...This picture is one of his favorites and it's so near and dear to me. This picture is my Grandpa May. Keep in mind that Brady has never met him before and he LOVES going to this picture, picking it up and walking around with it. I wish so badly that my granny and pa could see me now and could spend some time with my kids. They would LOVE them! I know that my granny would love to play chinese checkers or authors with them (ESP when they get old enough to do that). I loved playing them with her and now that I think about it, probably drove her crazy b/c that is ALL I wanted to do! She couldn't get anything done ever! Ha! Brady loves all of his grandparents, but it's so funny to see him with Richie's dad. You can tell that there is something special that has already started. He can be with me and Richie and having fun and Tom walk into the room and Brady will instantly say "Papa" and he could care less what we were doing - he is all the sudden "Papa's boy" and I hope that never changes! I love the holidays and all the fond memories I have with the special people I have loved for many years! I can't wait to have many more memories and watch these precious kids grow up. I'm so eager to hear about what they think is special and what will be their fond memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment