Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

This week in pics!

My precious angels!  Love the way she looks at him!

Sissy trying to sit up!  She's doing really good!

A really flexible brother!

Going for a jog - A really great way to end the day!  They both love it and it's a great way to get some fresh air!  LOVE IT! When I get off work I just want to hang out with my kids and since they both love the outdoors it's a WIN WIN!

I'm really going to miss these guys!  Richie and I leave for Napa Valley, CA tomorrow and we will be gone Friday - Tuesday!  I know we are going to have a blast and I might catch up on some much needed sleep...But, I'm going to miss these kids like crazy!  They are my world and I know that there won't be a single second that I won't be thinking about them!  I know they will be in great hands, but it's still going to be hard!  I guess I'll just have to start the day with a mimosa and continue with wine tastings and end the night off with a drink special!  HA!  I've got to make up for lost time!  I've been pregnant the past 2 birthdays...And they were big ones!  So, I'll have a drink for me and everyone else! 

No comments:

Post a Comment