These to AWESOME kiddos! Bria LOVES playing with her big brother! And, no only is she pulling up on everything, she is wanting to play with all of his toys now! He is starting to pay a little bit of attention to her...It will get better with time!
Saturday morning we went to the Farmer's Market - it was an interesting trip...I came home with these gorgeous flowers! Brady and Bria weren't impressed with the Farmer's Market today though...It's hit and miss...
But we then went to the park! The boys had a blast! Bria slept!
On Sunday, I took Brady to the movies - His first trip!!!! We saw Madagascar 3!! He made it about an hour...Then, he was ready to go! It was fun!
His ADORABLE smile after watching the movie! I would definitely go back!
Then, we went on a run and stopped and played at the park - he had a great afternoon with mommy!
After the movie, these two were snoozing - after the park...STILL SNOOZING! I'd say they had a great afternoon as well! It was a fun weekend - now...We wait for VACATION!



No comments:
Post a Comment