
President's Day - Poor Bria...SICK, SICK, SICK...

This is all she wanted to do all day - and for the next two days. As I was at the doctor's office, I get a call from Brady's school and he had fallen on the play ground and busted his lip. Of course, Richie was working and I just couldn't imagine keeping these 2 kiddos apart all night long. Thank goodness, he got off around 7pm to come and help. Luckily, Brady didn't get sick...But, it was a VERY rough week and I am SO SUPER happy that Bria is feeling better!

My sweet kiddos. I just want them to always be well. My heart just breaks when they don't feel well...Or, when something happens to them. I know that God will always do the right thing, but I know that I will be in a constant state of worry...Love these kiddos so much!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:
Post a Comment