
And, our "mini- vacation" to the Tulsa zoo was a HUGE hit too! We decided to take a day trip & it was so much fun!!!!! Love that place & hope we get to go back again soon!


Most favorite pic of all time of Bria! Such a sweet girl!


Family shot! Not too bad! 5 out of 7 looking! Ha!

My hubby, the comedian...




We had 2 worn out kiddos!!!!!!! They LOVED it!!!!



We celebrated Father's Day! I can honestly say I married a man who is an AMAZING father to our kids. Love him to much & thank God I got so lucky!!! We also had Father John over for dinner before he left. It was such a nice treat to have him over on Fathers Day! He is greatly missed already.

We also celebrated our 7th anniversary! So crazy we have been married for 7 years! My how time flies when you're having fun!

More gymnastics!!!


Love our sweet kiddos!!!!!!



My brother got married! Congrats to Blake & Stephanie!!!! Such a nice wedding. It rained, which means good luck in their marriage! It rained on our wedding day & look where we are 7 years later!!!


Water day at Brady's school - he totally busted me!! Lol. Bria saw the birds walking into water day at her school - so precious!!

Toward the end of June I got a horrible virus, Brady got sick & Bria got terribly sick. I was just so upset over it. But, once they felt a lil better we took them to Shake's and that made everything better!

Melt. My. Heart.

A visit from Mayme concluded our June!! And...that's a wrap!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments:
Post a Comment