Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

A week in pics...

Mohawk day at school!  He's so cool!

But he's still a stinker..I picked him up from school and took him and Bria for a ride in the wagon!  Richie was at work and it was just me with them...About 1/2 way around the block Brady decides that he doesn't want to be in the wagon anymore and instead wants to just run around like crazy (including the road which of course is UNACCEPTABLE)...The above pic shows him sitting in the middle of the sidewalk (I had pretended to be leaving him there) and I said "Brady, come on!" and what does he do???  Shakes his head no and smiles at me...OMG!  Well, of course people are out in their yards, etc. and when I went to pick him up he screamed bloody murder...Everyone is now staring...So, I try and let him walk beside me while holding his hand...NOPE - that didn't work either...This kid is STUBBORN!  So, while he is throwing a tantrum, I pick him up again and he then pulls my ponytail and tries to poke me in the eye!!!  Where did he learn this?????  I was FLOORED!  He's never done anything mean to me before!!!  He has on occasion hit me, but nothing like this...I couldn't get home fast enough!

And lil Bria was being uber sweet - THANK GOODNESS!  She loves her lil elmo!

One day just looking outside - PRECIOUS!  She is just so sweet!  I'm ready for cool weather so we can play outside more!  They LOVE it out there!

Brady's first knot/bruise on his head - playing a little too hard in the sunroom!  He is one tough boy!  Many bumps and bruises to come I am sure!  It was a rough few hours for all of us, but he proved it was no big deal!  Thank goodness!  But, this is the morning after...

Sweet baby girl!  Walking around everywhere!  She is so funny...She likes getting into everything!  But, at least she likes to pose!  Hopefully this will continue...She will be falling more soon enough...UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment