Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week in pics!!







The above was from the other night when Richie was working...some might beg to differ with me & think having two kids THAT GET INTO EVERYTHING is easy...But, not always! I had already given Bria a bath, and it was Brady's turn (I cropped out his booty) & I hear giggling behind me...yep, Bria dragging all the towels out! What a mess! Never a dull moment!






We broke down & got Bria a high chair! Long overdue! We thought that Brady would move to his cars table full time & she could have his high chair but it just didn't work out. He wanted the cars table out ALL the time...it's working pretty good, if Bria is in the mood to sit there! Ha!



Dress up! Haha! This was supposed to be Brady's Halloween outfit last year! But, there are no feet holes!!! So, we thought it would be funny to put Bria in it. She hated it! Haha! Rich had to toss her in the air just so I could capture a grin! No feet holes won't work for her either!

Great week!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment