Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bye Sweet boy!


LAST WORK TRIP!  So, I'm currently in Minnesota (yes, updating the blog here b/c I have a free second) and I took this picture yesterday while I was packing to head this way!  This is my last work meeting before having Bria!  We are having a national sales meeting the 2nd week of November but I will already be out on maternity leave so I will miss it!  However, I hated to leave Brady and he obviously wanted to come with me!  He is just so precious and the light of my life!  I don't know what I would do without him.  He just changes everyday and is so special...I LOVE him so much and miss him dearly already!  Luckily it's just a Wed-Fri meeting so I'll only be gone 2 nights...But, my flight lands late on Friday so he'll probably already be in bed when I get home...Sad :( I know he is in great hands with Barb so that makes me feel so much better!  And, he'll get some great bonding time with Daddy too so that's always good!  But, since I start back to work full-time on Monday - we will have to have a date day on Saturday!  Anywhere he wants to go! :)  LOVE YOU LITTLE MAN - CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME TO SEE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment