Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Pool time!



So, after my trip I couldn't wait to spend all weekend with this handsome little guy!  And my handsome husband too...So, it was really nice weather and actually a little bit cooler (for a change) so we took Brady to the FAC pool!  He had so much fun!  He LOVED watching all the other kids play and he was able to walk around in the "kiddie" pool so he was everywhere!  He thought he could do it all!  HA!  We stayed for about an hour and 1/2 and after we got home and ate dinner it was just about time for bath time and he got SOOOO excited about taking a bath!  It was hysterical!  He was loving being a lil water baby for the day!  We had such a fun time - I had to soak it all in b/c I started back to work full-time this week...It's sooooo bittersweet for me.  I like getting that full-time paycheck again (ESP b/c I've only been getting 60% which is actually like 40% after taxes for the past 8 months!  But, I am HATING being gone from Brady!  I know it's only 2 days but I miss our time already and it's only been 1 week!  But, he is really happy to see me when I get home from work so that is a good thing...But, I can tell you that I'm going to enjoy my maternity time with both of my little angels!  It's hard to believe that Bria will be here in 2 & 1/2 months!!!  This time around has FLOWN by...And, it's really hard to believe that Brady is almost a year old!  OMG! 

No comments:

Post a Comment