Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oh boy - oh BOY!


Well, Brady has been into everything for awhile...However, now that he is walking EVERYWHERE and yes, I do mean EVERYWHERE he will get into things so much quicker!  So, after a few minutes of quiet in the bedroom I go looking for Brady.  Usually he doesn't wander off too far (mainly b/c he is so nosey and needs to know what I'm doing ALL of the time) but what was he doing?!?!?  Oh yes, see above!  He had pulled out every piece of tupperware from the cabinet!  And when I came walking around the corner and said "Brady - what are you doing?" he looked up at me like "WHO ME??"...Priceless!  This little boy is such a stinker but I wouldn't trade him for the world!  I couldn't love him any more!  However, I do think we are in store for some crazy times...This boy is a MESS!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment