Well, as you know and can look back upon - Brady loves the laundry basket! He's loved it since he could crawl and then when he could climb inside it was on! He gets in there all the time...He has not only been in love with the laundry basket, but he has now moved on to other things - the smaller the better! HA!
I bought this Razorback trash can for his "big boy room" to use as a toy box to keep his toys all organized and out of the floor. I was looking for a particular toy and got this out, he emptied the whole can and climbed inside and squated! HA! He stayed in this trash can for an hour! NO JOKE! He would grab the toys around him and put them in there with him - stand and bounce - squat...He had the best time! It was hysterical! He is a mess...
Literally, the next day - I'm cleaning out his closet trying to go through some clothes and shoes that he had outgrown and this is one of those little fold up things you can buy at Target. I keep his shoes in there. I had dumped the shoes out to go through them all and who do you think climbed inside??? This cute boy!!!
And I made him a "shoe drawer" so it's easier to find his shoes and keep track of those that fit...Once I pulled the drawer out to start filling it...YEP - he climbed immediately inside! HA! He is so silly! I'm so curious what he is going to find to climb in next - the smaller the better! HEHEHE!







No comments:
Post a Comment