Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

War Eagle!

So, along with a great weekend - I forgot to mention that War Eagle was this past Thursday-Saturday!  I've been every single year since I was a little girl and I think I've only missed one year...Since I'm "taking it easy" and can't walk everywhere, Richie wouldn't let me go out to War Eagle Mill..But, I wasn't going to pass up on going to the Springdale Convention Center and John Q Hammons Center!  So, Friday morning I met up with my good friend Heather (she and I have gone together the past couple of years now) and we hit up the Springdale Convention Center...Oh wowzers...Lots of stuff for little girls!!!  Pretty sure I told her last year how happy I was that Brady was a boy b/c I would go broke with all the cute things...Well, I'm now having a girl - and going broke buying so many cute things!  HA!  But I couldn't resist!!!! 


Yep, what you see above are some cute things!!  I'll start from left to right - 2 cute bibs that are SUPER soft minky dot, a precious little Razorback dress (size 18-24 months), a diaper cover with 2 pink bows and a "b" for Bria, a ruffle romper with matching bow (size 0-12 months) and a minky dot gown with matching hat!  Could I have found anything any cuter?!?!?  And so it begins...My inspiration...I used to be really good at sewing - IN HIGH SCHOOL...But, surely it's like riding a bike, right???  Don't be scared, I did buy a sewing machine off of Craigslist and some material from Hobby Lobby and I'm ready to ride that bike again and see what all I can come up with!  It should be interesting!!  I can't wait to post my first creation!!  Fingers crossed!!  Wish me luck!!  With as many friends that we have that are expecting I seriously can't wait to make something very special for them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment