Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Couldn't resist!!



So, one of my most favorite things is matching...I love it when people have 2 little boys/girls and they are twinkies...I think it's just precious!  I sometimes try and color coordinate with Richie when we go out b/c I like it so much!  And, it makes for great pics!  HA!  So, one of my best friends (Kim) loaned me her precious little girl (Kate) clothes b/c they matched up exactly with Bria - WAY sweet of her to do that!  I appreciate it SO much!  And, when I saw this pink Superman onesie I had to find one for Brady!  I thought that would definitely be something they could wear that was matching!  I think it's just the cutest thing in the whole world!!!  Brady and I ran some errands this morning and I took him to get another "Big Boy Haircut" and they gave him a sucker for doing good - here he is in the car eating it.  What you can't see is that the sucker is BLUE!  Needless to say - his mouth was BLUE!  haha!  At least it matches his shirt, right??  I couldn't get home fast enough to take some pics of the dynamic duo!!  Love these lil angels!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the matching superboy and supergirl shirts! :) AND Bria's skinny jeans! Precious babies! - Kim

    ReplyDelete