Some of our friends invited us over for an Empanada party! We had never been to one before and it sounded like fun! Not only to get out of house, but to chat with friends and eat good food! I don't think I've ever even eaten an empanada before! DE-LISH!
Here is Bria before we went - earlier in the day she went with me to get a pedicure! She was the BEST lil girl ever! She made one peep while I was moving her off my chest and into my arms, but besides that she just slept the entire time! Everyone in Fancy Nails thought she was not only the cutest lil thing, but so good! It was the first of many pedi's to come! I can't wait til she can actually get one with me!
Back to the Empanada party! This Santa was part of their decor in their house and Brady ran right up to it and yelled "Shanta" and was so exicted...Too bad he didn't like the real thing, in person! Although, the Christmas cards turned out priceless!!
Bria and Daddy enjoying the party!
Momma and Brady having fun! It was a great time and so nice to get out and about! So glad they invited us! And, we just pretended that it was our little New Years Eve party, one day early! HA!



No comments:
Post a Comment