Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

iPhone pics through the week!


I took the above pic so we could send to daddy at work!  It's quite hard taking a pic & getting everyone to smile at the same time!  But daddy LOVED it!


Sissy at the doc - getting another check up.  I took her in on Monday before I started back to work on Tuesday...Dreading that...Her ear infection is still here...UGH!!!  When is it going to disappear???  She is such a chubs!  I love it!


Brady getting ready to go to bed...He's so sweet!


I love this pic!  Brady is laughing and Bria looks scared.  The look on her face cracks me up!


My sweet angel!


I love these kids sooooo much!  They are just too cute!!  And of course, THE BEST!!  It's been a really hard week starting back to work and then having my manager with me on my 2nd and 3rd days didn't help. As much as I really love my manager, it's still stressful having her ride along.  Especially when I have 4 months of administration to dig out of and get adjusted all over again.  But, all in all it was okay.  I'm still waiting on Richie to win the lotto!!  I still don't think he has bought a ticket... 

No comments:

Post a Comment