Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Visit from Brandy!!!


Ok, so the picture above wasn't from Brandy's visit...However, Brandy gave Bria this dress before she was ever even born and I was so determined to get a cute pic of her in it even though it was a lil too snug!  I think she looks just absolutely PRECIOUS in it!!  Thanks Aunt Bran!!  Since I took Brady to the park yesterday, it was a GIRLS DAY on Tuesday!  Brady went to school and Aunt Brandy came up and we had a great time!!!  Nothing like some good ole girl time!!


This girl couldn't smile enough for her Aunt Bran!  She LOVED her!  It was WAY too cute!  She enjoyed her cuddle time and smile time and it was FUN!!


Aunt Bran was admiring her dress with jeggings and playing with her - she doesn't look too excited here, but don't let this picture fool you...SHE LOVED EVERY MINUTE!


And, we all went to lunch at Briar Rose in Farmington.  I had eaten there before but it had been a long time!  It was amazing!  Here is my ham & brie sandwhich with spinanch salad!  What you don't see here is our FABULOUS pieces of cheesecake!!  I got the snickers cheesecake and Brandy got the double chocolate cheesecake - DE-LISH!!!  It was such a great visit - I miss Brandy so much!!  She of course had to bring a super cute "lil sis" onesie for Bria and a really cute Valentine's bib!  This girl is spoiled!  Brady was really sad that he missed out on the visit b/c he was at school...It was such a great time!  We decided we were going to have to do it more often!  And, Brandy's next trip up will include doing some shopping for Lily at some of the boutique stores up here!  YAY!!  Thanks for coming up to visit Brandy - we had the best time!  Bria and I both miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment