Santa brought the kiddos a trampoline for Christmas - however, he didn't leave it assembled...It was still in the box...So, even though it says for ages 3-6 we decided that Brady needed a surprise when he woke up from his nap! Richie spent just a shade under 3 hours putting this together! What a HERO!
When Brady woke up it wasn't totally finished, so after he helped Daddy a little bit...I decided it was time for another run in this FABULOUS weather and we took off. It was good b/c it gave Richie time to finish it! When we got back from our run it was all put together and Brady went to town! Too bad the excitement didn't last that long...It was hard work putting that thing together! I watched while daddy sweat his butt off making it perfect! Brady is one lucky little guy! I can't wait until Bria gets big enough to jump on it too - she is going to LOVE it as well! These kids...It's going to be a blast watching them grow up and do new things!! When Brady really figures out how to jump it's going to be awesome!
This was right when he first got on the trampoline - it will get better!! But, for now we will just watch and smile! What a great week! Brady will go back to school tomorrow so me & Bria will have another girls day! It's gonna be good! I've got to soak up every single second before going back to work...UGH! Why can't we just win the lottery so I don't have to work until these kids get into kindergarten?? That way I don't miss anything at all! But, I guess we have to buy lottery tickets to win...Until then...I guess I'll just work and try and spend every single moment I can with these perfect angels!!



No comments:
Post a Comment