Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2012

This week in pics...

Watching Pound Puppies first thing in the morning!  I love these two angels!


Bria wearing her "I love my big brother" outfit that came from Great Aunt Carol in Virginia!

This was after a poop and right before a bath!  He then started dancing (which I did capture on video) and when I went to grab him to put him in the tub he had pee'd all in the floor!  UGH!  Thank goodness for hardwoods...What a mess!

Sissy getting ready for Easter!  My lil bunny!

Brady at the park on Sunday - he had fun!  He's getting too big!

Us on the swing at the park - before Brady fell asleep!  HA!  This week has flown by, but looking forward to this weekend!  WHOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment