Well, the rough week started off with Bria getting shots. She's still getting over her double ear infection but the doctor said that it was fine to get shots...So, as much as I hated it...We did it. Her stats: 14.8lbs - 75th percentile, 25in tall - 75th percentile, 16hc - 50th percentile. Said that she looks FABULOUS! And, her ears are looking better - thank goodness! She took the shots like a champ!
Brady got horrible diaper rash on Tuesday coming home from school - Tina rode with me on Wednesday and Thursday and needless to say, it was ROUGH. Bria had a VERY rough night on Wednesday night and I only got 3 hours of sleep going into my ride along on Thursday...UGH! Friday, I got horrible news on my dog Bubby. He has been my little angel since 2006. He is the best and cutest pug ever. I felt horrible taking him down to my moms house when we were about to have Bria, but we were in the process of moving into a new home and moving, having 2 babies under the age of 2 and two dogs stressed me out. So, my mom took them in which I really appreciated so much & knew that they were probably getting more love and attention with her than what I could give here...Well, mom took him to the vet on Friday b/c he had a growth on his lip & in his mouth - they think it's cancer...DEVASTATED. And, I feel even worse b/c I sent him away to be with her until I could get a grip on things here - I feel horrible! :( Just when I said things couldn't get any worse, my step-grandpa (Lawrence) passed away on Saturday morning. When it rains it pours...Richie leaves today for Hot Springs and won't be home until Friday. Should be an interesting week!



No comments:
Post a Comment