Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nonstop Saturday!




Saturday started off with Brady waking up first! And cuddling with me for over 30 minutes!!!! He ate breakfast, then Bria woke up at 8 (yes, she slept in her crib from 9-8) - yay!!! So, I was giving her a bottle & Brady thought he needed to help too! Precious! Then it was time to get busy!!!


We read books!! Brady picked one, then Bria would pick one...


Time for blocks! They were everywhere!!!


This toy is so old & when Bria thought she wanted to play with it, so did Brady...


And he didn't want to share...poor sissy! Time for snack & get Bria dressed!


Ready for puzzles...


And then computer time...


Thank goodness we have two!


And they just wanna be on me at all times! I can't get enough! I can tell they missed me! And I really missed them!!!!!


Sleepy time above...and after they both took about 2-3 hour naps...we had a tickle fight!!! Hard to get a picture of, but I tried! It was funny!


I found a big balloon & blew it up! They LOVED it! Brady found one & tried to blow it up too!!!



A quick hug (at least it looks like that! Haha!!)....


We played with blocks & worked up an appetite!!!!


After dinner, more play & bath & then getting ready for bed...where has the day gone?? I've enjoyed every single second!!! Read numerous books...


Sooooo happy to be home & I can't wait to spend the whole day with them again tomorrow! And, richie will be here!!!! So even better!!!!!! We are so blessed! I need to thank the good Lord more often!!!!! I love my fam!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment