Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2012

This week in pics!





The above pics are after pick up at school! I was singing a song & asked Brady "where are your ears?" He thought I was SO funny! I'm glad someone does!


Me unloading the car & walk in to see the above pic! Too precious!!


Play-doh time!!!!!! Brady is actually sharing with his sissy!


The above pics are us at Wilson park one day after work! We had so much fun!!!!! ;) I think they enjoyed the change in scenery! And the different playground equipment to choose from! And...other kids to play with!!!!

I picked Brady up at school early today & we got chicfila for lunch. Do you think this busy week wore him out? Or perhaps...maybe his 5:15 wake up was too early!?!?

I just don't thank the good Lord enough for my precious family! We are blessed!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment