Wow!!!!! What a fabulous day!!!! We went to the Fayetteville Farmers Market to start off the day & the kids were good & had fun!!!! We got asked if we liked the razorbacks...I guess all decked out in hogs will do it every time! Hahaha!
Both kids are looking at a man playing a banjo...I think they loved the music there!
Daddy & his two precious kiddos!
Brady picking out a lil baby pumpkin for him & Bria! One a piece!!!
Mommy & her precious angels! Looks like Bria is hogging those lil pumpkins!!! We then headed for Wilson park...that was a lot of fun!
Do they not look identical in the above pics?!? Priceless! And I took them at different times & didn't even notice the pose until I was flipping thru later!!! Love those shirts too!
Brady getting some swinging time in! Lots of fun here! Until we had to leave...not so fun!!! But, after lunch & naps...we headed back outside!
Awe, isn't this pic precious??? Love my boys!!!!
Sissy is awake & ready to draw too!
Brady is pointing & saying his shapes! Smart boy!
Aside from the storm tonight, it's been a great day! I love good quality time with the fam & it's hard to come by! Richie's schedule never allows a full weekend & it's nice to have some time with just us! And, the hogs kicked some booty tonight! It's a great day all around! Loved today so much!!
I never want to take my life for granted...But, it's days like today that were so wonderful, it makes my heart ache for the Turner family. Although I don't them, Matt Turner was a news anchor & he got killed in a car wreck one week ago. He left behind a wife and a daughter that is Bria's age. I can't imagine Bria growing up not knowing her dad. I know God has a plan, but it's times like these that make me give Richie that extra squeeze bc you just don't know what tomorrow brings. I just don't know what I would do...I pray that they have strength in the next few weeks bc I'm sure they won't be easy...I pray too, that I don't take these moments with my husband & kids for granted.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

















No comments:
Post a Comment