Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye bye 2012

We celebrated NYE with Megan & Ryan and a few of their other friends at Bordino's! Of course dinner was DE-LISH! It was the first year since Brady was conceived that we have actually done something to celebrate! And we still got home around 11! Ha!





Well, I have to say.....2012 hasn't been the BEST year. Lots of depressing things have happened this year...things I haven't really been able to totally talk about. Bubby passed away about 6 months ago & Bailey actually passed away a few days ago. We were surprised she made it that long without him, but still very depressing. They were our first babies & once Brady & Bria came it was a different world for them. It breaks my heart, but I know they are in a better place. And honestly, I would like to think that they have reunited & are playing together again! I'm really hoping that 2013 is going to be a FABULOUS year with lots of positive things to come!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment