Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fun with Papa & Baba!

We had such a great weekend! Started off on Friday afternoon when I picked up the kids early from school! I gave Tom & Barb a tour of both schools & they were so impressed!! They loved the schools, playgrounds & ESP the teachers! Which of course made Richie & I feel that much better about our decisions! We then went to Wilson Park & had SO much fun! Richie met us there & the kids ran wild & played on everything! Bria really enjoyed the swing too!!! As we were getting ready to leave Brady heard these kids playing music & took off sprinting toward them! I was so nervous he was going to break something so I took off after him! The kids were so sweet & let Brady bang on their drums & this other thing that looked like a drum...Brady was in Heaven!!! The guy asked how long Brady had taken music lessons & I told him Brady just turned 2 & had never seen drums before. He just couldn't believe me bc he said Brady was holding the sticks perfectly & everything! He said we needed to enroll him in music bc we had a prodigy on our hands!! You can tell how much he loved it!




Saturday was our safari adventure & they got time with each kid too! We saw the lights Saturday night (still haven't uploaded from camera yet)...Sunday they had a leaf party in the yard! I'm pretty sure they tried to bury Baba!!! Haha!!




I'd say they had a great weekend full on fun!!!! That's what weekends are all about!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment