Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 3, 2012

Play dates!


Once again, I'm going to give kudos for supportive friends!  THANK YOU for making time in your busy schedules to fit us in!  It is so important for Brady to interact with other kids and who better than our friends!!!  I've really enjoyed the time spent with them!!!

The week of Thanksgiving we met up with Hunter at Wilson Park!  And what fun that was!!!  It was SO cute to actually see them play and interact!  I was so impressed with how they were actually playing!  It was adorable!  Hunter starting tickling Brady and it was just precious to watch them chase each other!  I can already tell they are going to be great friends for years to come!

Then, we met up with Rylan one day too!  It was a little crazy for me trying to chase and watch 2 kiddos since they both think they are big enough to do everything on all the equipment!  I have my hands FULL!  But, it was a lot of fun and watching them play is just awesome!  Bria had fun too!
After playing, Brady was being so affectionate and actually giving his sissy shuggies!!!  It was so hard to capture, but it melted my heart!!  SO PRECIOUS!!!
I think she liked it...But, it was very short lived!  HA! 

Over the weekend we met up with Rylan again!  These boys love swinging!  I think Brady could sit there ALL DAY long!  Bria was so sad b/c where was her swing??  Once again, I needed a set of eyes in the back of my head to make sure everyone was safe and not climbing on things they didn't need too.  Just keeping my eyes on both of them is a full time job!!!  HA!  We had a great time!


Bria did get to swing before we left and she sure thought she was BIG stuff!  Love these kiddos!  And, our great friends for making time for us!  You are all so special to us!  Hopefully we can all get together soon and enjoy this oddly warm December weather!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment