Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

5 months old!!!


Well - guess who is 5 months old?!?!?!  This little man!!  As you can see he is sitting up on his own, and boy is he into everything!!  Here is a run down on things that are going on...Brady Ray Butler is now wearing size 6 month clothing, size 3 diapers and weighs 16lbs! 



Who ME???


Oh, cool...I just like to hang out and play!



He is also now FINALLY in the crib - milestone - THIS WEEK!  On his 5 month old birthday we put him in the crib and it went better than expected.  Night 1 - cried for 6 minutes and was out.  Woke up about 1:30AM and Richie patted him back to sleep and he slept til 6:30AM...Night 2 - I put him down and he fussed for about 10sec and was out.  Woke up about 1 and Richie patted him back to sleep and he slept until 7AM...Night 3 - I put him right down (NO FUSSING AT ALL) and about 2AM the Angel Care Monitor went off.  Of course Richie was at work and it gave me a heart attack!!!  I flew across the house only to find that he had wiggled his way sideways at the bottom of the crib.  Crisis averted...Thank goodness!  And, now that we've started a habit (more than 3 days) the crib has been going great!!  YAY!!So he's been sleeping about 10-6:30 every night now!  And, he is doing great with eating rice cereal now and actually likes it!  I'm sure we will start on veggies next!!!  What a blessing Brady is to us!  These past 5 months have been great and we wouldn't change one single thing!!!

1 comment: