Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Back to belly...


Let me say that I do realize that I'm overwhelming you all with videos right now, but Richie has taken these with his phone the past 2 weeks and for whatever reason when he emailed them to me (for me to save and post) they wouldn't send from his phone...Don't know what's going on.  So, he had to sync his phone and then upload them to his computer so I could post these for you all to see...So, as I said in previous posts that he has been rolling from back to belly for a few weeks now, I have proof!!  He is so proud of himself!  He really wants to crawl, and as soon as he can figure out his arms go in front we will have to chase him everywhere!!!  Thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment