Babs and Grampie came to watch little Brady this past weekend! We had a lot going on this weekend - one of our really good friends lost his dad and we had a funeral to go to. So they got there early so we could go there and have lunch with a few friends and run some errands before getting ready for Kin & Kate's cocktail party! When they got there, Brady wanted to give them their Valentine's gift. Notice that he's holding that big bag!! There are only pics inside, but it was just too cute how he held on to the bag and wouldn't let it go!
Then, they gave Brady his Valentine's gift. He was so excited and dug right on into that sack! It was hysterical! It already makes me excited about Christmas this year because I think it's going to be so much fun watching him! YAY! He got a crinkle book, a little dog that says "I woof you" and a little Valentine's cash from Babs & Grampie! He also got a package in the mail from MeMe & PaPa and it was a weenie dog that sang "I wanna kiss you all over" and it's ears move up and down and it's tail jingles a bell. It's hysterical! And, Nana & Pappy sent some Valentine's Day cash too! So, I'd say he got spoiled for his 1st Valentine's Day! XOXO!






No comments:
Post a Comment