Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Finally uploaded from my other camera...


Ok, so I'm finally uploading from my SONY digital camera that is tiny and fits in your pocket...Not the new big one so these pics aren't in any order or from this week...However, these pictures are PRECIOUS and I had to post them!  My friend Brandy watched Brady when me & Rich went to my company Christmas party in Little Rock.  Brandy lives in Conway and is expecting a little girl (Lily) in Feb!  Here is her SUPER cute dog Ginger and everyone has been asking her "What are you going to do when you are breastfeeding Lily and Ginger wants to get in your lap???" Well, apparently Ginger will not mind at all bc anytime Brandy was holding Brady she just found her place and was the best lil girl ever!  I have a feeling that Ginger will not lose her place as their 1st baby!  HAHA!  Are these not the cutest pics????  Brady loved Ginger and he had the best time with them!!  I can't wait to meet Lily!!!  And neither can Brady!!!

1 comment: