Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

First day back to work...

Here is me telling Brady that I had to go back to work...I left on Wednesday for Memphis and my flight left in the afternoon...It was SOOOO HARD leaving him.  We did have some play time before, but just knowing that I was having to fly to Memphis for a meeting and leave him for a day and half was soooo hard!  I of course cried when I left the house but I was strong.  Once I got on the road I was ok.  And, it was actually nice getting back in the swing of things.  I came back at a great time b/c I'm launching a new drug and it's important that I'm out working (at least 3 days a week)...It was good seeing everyone that I work with and just getting back into my groove.  This coming week should be interesting b/c not only am I launching a new drug but I'm using a completely new computer system...Whew...Keep me in your prayers!  I do think the picture above is hysterical b/c he was seriously pouting!  I used to do this very thing when I was little and my granny May used to say "A chicken is going to fly by and poop on that lip" so I guess I can say that to Brady when he pulls this lip out in the future - here I think it's precious!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you survived last week! Are you off today or working? We got snow and I got off for a snow day!! Woot woot!!

    ReplyDelete