Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friday night fun!


Friday night Carrie and Shawn had a little dinner party at their house in Alma!  It was a lot of fun!  Carrie fixed Mexican Chicken and green beans wrapped in bacon with some dips!  It was a great time!!  I met some of her Alma friends and they were really sweet!  As you can see from the pics above Harper (we like to call her the cougar) is attacking Brady!  It was actually really funny!  She was LOVING her some Brady!  I can't wait until they are a little older so they can actually play!!  That will be even more fun!!  How cute are they???

1 comment:

  1. You better keep that boy locked up or my cougar will get him!!! OMG, I am still dying at the poo pic! I see now why you had to get off the phone!

    ReplyDelete