This pic was taken yesterday after church! Does he not look like a little man??? Freaking adorable I think!!! SO, Brady was born on September 15th. I had 8 weeks of maternity time (due to c-section) and I had saved up my vacation and used vacation & family care leave to finish out the year to be able to stay home with him...This is the BIG week...I START BACK TO WORK...So, 3 months of cuddling...breastfeeding...pumping...diaper changes...reading books...burping...explosive poop...playing with toys...holding him close...smiles and giggles...taking him on day trips around town...hanging out with daddy on his days off...getting into a routine...having people stop me to tell me "you have the cutest baby I've ever seen"...daily tummy time...lots of hugs & kisses...staying in our pjs and just hanging out...These are just a few of our most cherished times the past 3 months and I have had such anxiety over starting back to work! Those of you who know me well, know that I am a workaholic! I love my job and love what I do and I didn't think I would be able to make it being off for 3 whole months but there is something about having a baby that brings out that motherly instinct that I just can't imagine leaving my little angel!!! So, back to me saying that I have the most wonderful husband in the whole world...HE IS THE BEST!! He is letting me use the rest of my family care days and I'll be working 3 days a week until Sept! This will mean that between my days off and Richie's days off, we won't have to do any daycare for his 1st year!! It also means I'll only be getting 60% of my paycheck but these are months that I will NEVER get back!!! And, totally worth it to me to continue to have these moments with him! I have the best family in the whole world!!!! I truly am blessed!




No comments:
Post a Comment