Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

One question...What is wrong with this picture??

Graphic nature - if you have a weak stomack do not look at the picture below - I'm warning you!!


 
I almost feel as if this were a "Where's Waldo" picture...and let me set the story up for you...He's napping (in his bouncy of course - still not in the crib) and I'm in the kitchen and I can hear some cooing so I go and check in on him and say "Hi there, is someone awake?"  He then smiles at me (keep in mind I have not spotted the poop b/c I'm still not that close) - I then smell nastiness...And I get closer and he reaches for me with poop on his hand!!  WHAT??  You can see in the picture that his hand is right there...He has shot poop out of his diaper and then rubbed it all down his leg with his hands!!  OMG!!  SO, 15 wipes, 1 naked boy, 2 Wal-Mart sacks & a bath later...We have a clean boy!!!  What happens 20 minutes later???  Another poopy diaper...It was pretty runny so I'm thinking it's all related to his teething...When will this tooth completely come through???


And - I hate to say that it wasn't an eventful week...Brady started rolling over 1 week before his 3 month old birthday...Belly to back of course...Everyone says that back to belly takes awhile and it's usually around 5 months.  Well, earlier this week (actually it was Monday b/c Richie was at work) I was sweeping and talking to Richie on the phone and Brady was on his jungle mat cooing and I just glanced over at him and he was ON HIS BELLY!!!  What???  I missed it???  Since when did sweeping keep me from missing such an important event!!??!!  OMG!!  Well, that wasn't his one and only time to do it b/c he continued to do it all day long - I even got it on our handycam so Richie could see when he got home.  He saw it in person too!  I don't have the video on my cell phone but I'll have Richie do it on his phone and email it to me so I can upload it to the blog so you can all enjoy it!  We are proud parents!! Poop and all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment