So, my friend Laura and I took Brady and Bria on a walk 2 weekends ago...We walked up to the school so Brady could play on the playground! After about 10 minutes I started noticing yellow jackets flying around. I was holding Bria and trying to get Brady to follow me and he wanted THAT slide...I started pulling on his arm and he was resisting...He then put his hand down on the stairs and up through the hole came a yellow jacket and it made contact with Brady's middle finger - OUCH! He started crying instantly and I felt terrible! Since he is allergic to everything it seems I was scared to death he was going to have a severe reaction and we were 10-15 minutes from home! But, luckily my friend was a doctor and she made me feel better about it. However, it started swelling instantly and I know it hurt! He wanted me to kiss it all day long - it was cute. But, I felt so bad! I wish it wouldn't have happened. He handled it pretty good. Hopefully it will NEVER happen again!



No comments:
Post a Comment