Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2012

Sunday FUN Day!!!!

So - after everyone left and all the festivities were over - we got to do what we've been wanting to do - have some much needed family time!  Brady and Bria and Richie all got naps and felt refreshed!  It was time for some family fun in the backyard!!  I found this snake last week at Target on sale and have been dying to get it out to see if Brady liked it - he LOVED it! Richie actually got it out on Saturday when I was driving back from the wedding and enjoyed some one on one time with Brady and they had a ball! Barb bought him a little pool with a slide and everything and I can't wait to get that out too!

Just horsing around!  Brady loved running through the sprinkler and climbing all over Richie - it was a HOOT to watch!  He was running everywhere!

And little sissy girl was glued to my hip! 




It was a really fun time watching these kiddos - The clean up...Wasn't as fun...Grass everywhere and in the midst of Richie taking Bria inside to get cleaned up, I was still playing in the back with Brady when I realized that I had gotten eaten alive by something and was itching to death!  Needless to say - I had to get in the shower STAT!  I have so many lil bites all over my legs!  No one else got anything (thank goodness)...Who knows what it was??  But, it was totally worth it - we don't get a whole lot of time with it being just us b/c of Richie's schedule and having plans so it's nice to soak it up when we do get to enjoy it.  These kids are just growing up too fast and it makes me so sad to think that I'm not going to have "babies" for too much longer!  I love my family so much and they are so precious and special to me!  I love watching them grow and change and do something different every single day - they are the true light of my life and I truly am blessed!  What a great Sunday FUN day!

No comments:

Post a Comment