So, for mine and Richie's anniversary I got him a weekend trip to Mt. Home with his buddies to go trout fishing on the river. So, we headed over on Friday and the kids hung out with Baba and Papa and he headed over to Mt. Home and I headed to Branson with Carla to continue her 30th birthday celebration! We ate at Cantina Laredo - YUM and she got a birthday brownie! We then met up with Tara and her new baby Anna Claire and walked along the lake - it was really nice!
Of course the boys didn't have any pics since they hardly had any cell phone service, but they had a great time too. The kids and I and Tom and Barb were supposed to head over on Saturday, however - they didn't have a very good night's rest on Friday and I decided to head back to Fayetteville so the kids could get back on track and Brady took a 4 hour nap! He was pooped!
The kids playing on the stairs at Baba & Papa's house! If they climbed up once, they climbed several times! I think that wore them out!!!!
Trip to Shipley's before heading home! FUN FUN! All in all, it was a great trip! Richie brought home 5 trout and he cooked them and they were DE-LISH! He said that it was a great time and that is all that matters! I'm glad the boys had some fun and caught some fish too!!! I felt terrible bc I messed up Tom and Barb's weekend and I know they were looking forward to going to Mt. Home but they were troopers about it and didn't complain once! So sweet!



No comments:
Post a Comment