She just melts my heart! New shirt - Little Sister outfits are hard to find!
Brady riding his bike all by himself! What a big boy!!!
Brady got this wagon on his 1st birthday and he LOVES it! I wondered if Bria would do good in it since she is doing so well sitting by herself and now of course cruising everywhere, etc. She just has great control ESP for being 8 months old! AND, I was right, she LOVES this wagon and did great!
Brady loves this watering can and it looks like it's rubbing off on Bria too! HA! So, Richie and I walked around the block pulling Brady, Bria and green water can! HEHE! It was a fun night with the kiddos! And yes, he does have his shirt off - Richie said "only in Arkansas!"
AND - I took Brady to the eye doctor today...Oh MY...I felt so bad for Dr. Starkey...I really hoped she remembered how good Bria was b/c Brady was crabby before the exam ever started. Waiting in the waiting room for 15 minutes for a toddler isn't the most fun. Luckily, he got a good check up and he doesn't have to go back until he is 3. However, I'm sure we gave the office staff and other patients something to talk about for the rest of the afternoon...YIKES. But, that is just another reason Dr. Starkey is so AWESOME - she was so gentle and patient and I wouldn't trade her for anything any day! Thanks again for our check up Dr. Starkey - we appreciate you!



No comments:
Post a Comment