Oh yes - this was one of Brady's most FAVORITE things to do! A bazillion toys to play with - in his room, Bria's room, our living room is a toy pile...And this is what she wants to play with! HA!
Oh my goodness...LOVE these kids! Once again - an expensive toy...The $3 laundry basket! HA! I pushed them around and around - something that we've done a few nights here lately!
Then, Bria got in her walker and really just went to town and walked around and around. Brady decided he needed to help her! HA! I have the cutest video of him just pushing her around - until he ran her into the recliner! HA! He doesn't have his license just yet! :)
My sweet lil girl!
And my funny lil boy! HA! I thought to myself..."What is odd about this picture?" - Oh yeah - he's ripped his diaper off in the middle of the night and is just sleeping in the nude (waist down)...TOO FUNNY! Luckily he must have done it after 2AM b/c that was the last time I remember looking at him with it on...And, when I went in to get him when he woke up he handed me his diaper! HA!



No comments:
Post a Comment